Tuesday 28 June 2011

As media studies review ( my island )


  • In my island i  placed out a treasure map  ,  to show how i believe my as year went in media  studies , i believe that year 12  media was a success as i was able to complete the my coursework to the grade that  i wanted to achieve i was also able to have more time to perfect my coursework by taking new pictures and completing the exam with confidence  . On my island i placed a big bright sun on the top of the page , in the middle i placed things that i enjoyed to do , which was , coursework , blogging and photography as i believe i put the most effort into theses part of the task . By doing this i was able to use new and learn new skills :
  • Photoshop
  • Pages 
  • Imovie 
  • Blogger 
  • Macs 
  • Slide share
  •  I then moved onto the birds in the sky , that went to then went to the grey cloudss , this represented the parts of  the media course that i found difficult and tricky such as :
  • deadlines 
  • Essays 
  • Exams 
  • i believe that this year i have learnt alot about the music industry and i hope that next year i have the same success that i have had doing the as level . 


No comments:

Post a Comment