Thursday 5 May 2011

Evaluation Question 1 .


Music Vibe is the latest top charted magazine in the stores, attracting a wide range of boys and girls aged 16-19, featuring the new fresh hottest talent of the hip hop and funky fresh R&B top titles . The sort of articles found in this magazine will include: interviews, top ten download lists, new fresh Djs, up and coming artist and hot spots for clubs to attend to hear the fresh sound of the streets. The different articles will interest the reader as the main reason they may want to read on as the magazine will be focus on diversion and surveillance allowing them not to be bore-d by everyday life .I believe that theses sections will attract my target audience as it is what a 16-19 year old would be encouraged and engaged to read about.  I believe that many of my readers shall be students in either in college or in university. Proven that their income shan’t be very high reasoning being I have decided to put the price of my magazine at £2.00.Ibelieve that this is a reasonable price for a music magazine and as most student may have a part time job I don’t think that £2 is a lot of their own allowance each month . My audience shall be able to access music and hot spots reviews highlighted inside the magazine where they will be able to download and listen to the music featured online and also on specific music channels and on the radio. I believe that with the students extra cash they may spend their money on music (cds, albums iTunes) and headphones and other electrical appliances. In their spare time they may go out to latest clubs and hot spots for fresh talented artists, or downloading music and reading about the latest top artist that has some new fresh luscious lyrics. In my magazine I believe that things that may be advertised in my magazine  is fresh funky clothing designed by talented street artist , new cds , trainers and special offers in local music stores such as Hmv and sound space .


No comments:

Post a Comment