Thursday 5 May 2011

Evaluation Question 7 .

Looking back on my preliminary task, I believe has made a big improvement throughout my progression to complete my full product. As creating and completing the preliminary task allowed my develop my  skills and improve the majorly to a higher standard to where I am confident to use Photoshop and pages without assistants .By creating the prelim I was able to experience how the software worked and was able to progressed my skills to a professional level . I feel that my final completion of my music magazine is a great piece as it relates to a real life magazine and as I was inspired by many other magazines that I felt were eye catching I believe I was able to make a eye catching magazine that highlighted everything need to make a good outcome .by using many different codes and conventions that u was unable to do whilst making my prelim as I was inexperienced .  I am extremely pleased with my music magazine as I think that I s eye catching and attracts the right target audience .The only thing I would change would be to add some more jewelery onto the models to make them look more urban rather than classy

No comments:

Post a Comment