Friday 18 March 2011

Main Coursework Task

The main task to be produced for my coursework task was to be able to create a music of my choice .This blog was to include a preferable target audience,genre and other necessary code's and  conventions to make a successful outcome .
In my main coursework task for my music magazine i have decided to create a monthly magazine . That is aimed to attract and appeal the age range of 16 - 19 . i believed that this was a better age range for me to work with as it is my own age group and i would more likely know what an 16-19 year old is in to rather than a 12-15 year old . I have chosen to do a hip-hop / r&b .soul , funky and up and coming artist ( underground )magazine to express now modern generation. I decided to choose theses genre's of music as coming from an urban community i believe this is what most of the young teenagers are interested in to read and gain knowledge about . Also the genre of music relates to young people significantly as they seem to listen to these sorts of genre of music shown by recent research studies on urban teenagers . I believe that this research is partly true as when you turn on the radio to local stations they are trying to discover young talented artist such as tinchy stryder and tinnie tempah both coming from urban backgrounds . This magazine will as feature a recent update  of local underground events and  new album releases .

No comments:

Post a Comment