Tuesday 22 March 2011

Photograghy Research

 
I have researched many different front pages of R&B / Hip -hop magazine and the way there images are positioned are normally showing a mid - shot of the artist featured in side. The image is normally a full photo that covers the whole page. The text on the page hardy covers over the figure and usually sits on one side of the page .The photo is normally a glossy photo to attract the reader to the fresh clean good looking model on the front cover as it is normally the first thing the readers see when they pick up the magazine. In this magazine I have noticed that the figure on the page has matching eye shadow to the mast head.  I have decided to use the idea of using a glossy photo to attract the readers to my magazine. I believe that I will have text covering my photo as I don’t want the image to fill the page as I want there to be a lot of text on the page to keep the reader interested.


 



No comments:

Post a Comment