Friday 18 March 2011

Research and planning

Before i had decided to choose the genre of hip-hop  / R&B  for my magazine . I choose to research many different websites to get idea of what i wanted my magazine to feature and also to help to choose the right target audience .
Looking at the Mix Mag website i was able to get a range of ideas of what i want to feature in my magazine and also the target audience i would like to portray to my audience .i believe that the website helped me create a range of different ideas to start to build my own magazine by the things featured in a weekly issue and also placed on the website

http://www.kerrang.com/

 By looking at the Kerrang magazine website i was able to decide what genre I actually wanted top focus on as I believed that the music I should make my magazine able is something that I listen to
regularly and am passionate about. I didn't like the layout of the Kerrang website and i felt it wasn't relevant towards my work .
http://www.rollingstone.com/

And  finally I looked at the rolling stones website although it wasnt relevant to my target audience or genre I believe it was a good part of my research as I was able to read and look into diferrent gernres other than my own choice . I like the layout of the online magaizne and the website as it was simple and easy to find articles and different thing osoceated to music .

No comments:

Post a Comment