Friday 18 March 2011

Research into the music genre of R&B + Hip-Hop

As i decided to feature my main task towards a R&B / Hip-Hop style magazine i decided to base most of my research on the Internet on websites and music clips that focus and revolve around this style of music :
Theses online magazines have given me ideas to put in m own magazine and also to conclude what type of target audience i would like to portray my magazine to. By looking at theses online sources for magazines i was able to contrast the difference between them all and also i was able to formulate my own ideas to use in my magazine later on into the project . I  believe that looking at these magazines helped a lot when i started planning for my preliminary task . As they as feature the variety of hip - hop / urban music i had a greater understanding of how to create a music magazine that would be able to sell to my target audience .

No comments:

Post a Comment